New This Week At Finck’s from IPCPR
The team at Finck's just got back from the annual IPCPR trade show - and we've got tons of new smokes coming your way! Check out what we got in this week!
- Perdomo Grand Cru - a flavorful blend of Nicaraguan tobaccos makes for a great medium-to-full bodied new smoke
- Perdomo Reserve Limited Cameroon Edition - this limited edition cigar, available in a petit corona, blends Nicaraguan fillers and binder, finished with a spicy Cameroon wrapper
- Perdomo Reserve Champagne Sungrown - the popular Champagne line continues to grown with this new sungrown Nicaraguan Cuban-seed wrapper
- Alec Bradley Nica Puro - medium-bodied, well balanced, and rich, this first Nicaraguan puro from Alec Bradley is a must-try
- Mike Ditka Throwback - the latest in the Ditka line up, this full bodied smoke uses tobaccos from 5 countries. It's a limited release, so get 'em while you can!
- Fonseca Exclusivo - blended to offer more strength than the Fonseca Classic while maintaining the smoothness and balance the brand is known for
- Fonseca F150 Texas Edition - A whopping 9" x 60 cigar, because everything's bigger in Texas! Pick up one of these medium bodied smokes before they go
- Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro - a full bodied version of the original Melanio - with a Mexican San Andres wrapper. Available for a limited time in one size only
- Padilla Connecticut - a versatile, medium-bodied stick that goes as well with your morning coffee as it does with a scotch after dinner
- Padilla Reserva Maduro - a medium-to-full bodied smoke with a spicy sweet finish
- Room 101 Serie HN - you've got to try this medium-bodied but full flavored blend of Honduran Criollo 98 with tobacco from the Dominican region of Navarette
- Via Havana - available in a Connecticut, Corojo, and Maduro Dulce wrapper, theres something for everyone in this new line!