7 Popular Cigar Brands That Won’t Break the Bank
Many first-time cigar smokers shy away from popular cigar brands, thinking they’re too expensive or out of their budget. While this may be true for some manufacturers, there are many more that are actually surprisingly affordable.
Are you looking for some popular cigar brands to try that won’t empty your wallet? Try one of these:
- Arturo Fuente – One of the most popular cigar brands in the world, Arturo Fuente cigars have been around for decades. Many of their cigars can be found for less than $5 a smoke.
- CAO – A brand known around the world, CAO offers quality, flavorful cigars at a budget-friendly price. Try the America, the Gold or the Traviata.
- Ernesto-Perez Carrillo – This quality brand uses Cuban-seed fillers from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. The New Wave Stellas are a popular choice, and they come at only $3 to $4 a pop.
- Brickhouse –Brickhouse is a Cuban-inspired cigar with a lot of flavor. They’re usually only around $5 a smoke, too!
- Gran Habano – Gran Habano is a popular brand that comes with an extremely low price tag – typically less than $3 each. The Vintage 2002, the Habano #3 and the Corojo #5 are great choices.
- Illusione – At under $5 a cigar, Illusiones offer a great taste for a small price tag. Popular choices are the Maduro, the Epernay, the ULTRA and the Candela.
- Alec Bradley – Using Connecticut Shade wrappers, Alec Bradley cigars offer quality, flavor and affordability all at the same time. Try the American Classic to start.
Want to try a few popular cigar brands, but don’t want to bust your budget in the process? Then try one of these seven well-known manufacturers. You can also ask any of the Finck’s team for help. Our staffers would be happy to help you find a cigar that matches both your budget and your tastes.